help the programmer who uses VS2005/2008, Visual SourceSafe (VSS)
* Is .NET Framework upgrading necessary? How? How to maintain different version of .NET project with VS2010
* ASP.NET upgrade book
* ASP.NET 4.0 + Silverlight
* Silverlight is for enterprise application development (website development)
* Silverlight is for extending ASP.NET
* Charting Control for producing a lot of forms….
* WCF and Entity Framework is for database development
* upgrade VSS to Team Foundation Server 2010
* last version is VSS 2005. Not maintained any more. VSS doesn’t support Check-in policy.
* also for Java developers using Eclipse
* Parallel Development & multi-threading
* parallel development is built in .NET 4.0
* graphic debugger for parallel development is also built in VS2010